The Leadership Council provides counsel and guidance to the Dean on the strategic direction and operations for the College including but not limited to:
- Strategic and long-range planning
- Recommendations from other College committees on research,
education innovation, equity and diversity, and academic planning
- College program reviews, academic programs
- Budgetary planning and resource allocation
- Policies and practices related to responsibilities of the departments, centers,
institutes and the college of instruction, research and public services.
- Personnel recruitment, training, and management
Meetings are scheduled as necessary by the chair and are typically held monthly.